Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

***Pop of hot pink in a gray day ! ***


It was a nice day then I decided to wear my BFF Bhev’s gift a gray checkered mini skirt.
I completed the ensemble with heather gray blazer and a Lacoste heather gray flats, to add some life to my neutral color outfit, I added a pop of a hot pink bib necklace over a white top and completed the combination with crimson hand bag.
I hope you like it girlfriends!





I also brought my cosmetics and make up kit pouch from Rustan's. 











Heather gray checkered mini skirt- gift from my BFF Bhevs
Gray flat shoes - Lacoste
Make up & cosmetics floral pouch- Rustans
Heather gray cotton blazer- Old navy
Fuchsia pink bib necklace: Barbiejhaki accessories
Crimson bag: gift from my sister Jaydee


xoxo


Barbiejhaki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beautiful ! Loving your blog and inspirations !
Following you back and say hi when you can !
have a super day.
Frenchy

Barbie jhaki said...

Thank you so much Frenchy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...