Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

***My pink skirt and a cup of coffee***

Hey lovelies,



How's your day?
I had a meeting with my new friend from client side in Ayala, Makati.
Thankfully, she set the meeting in a coffee shop which is my favorite. Instead of very formal transaction,
we had a super fun "chikahan". 
She's pretty and bubbly that's why our first meeting starts and ended well. 




I decided to wear a hot pink skirt and black top and heels.






Black top- gifted from my bff Bhevs
Hot pink skirt- The Ramp


Thank you so much for reading! 

xoxo


Barbiejhaki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one hot outfit you rocked! :D

http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love the hot pink skirt! followed you pala :D

Barbie jhaki said...

Thank you for your nice comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...