Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 08, 2011

*** Mustard Under The Blue Sky ***

Hey Lovelies,






One fine afternoon, I went to my best friend's daughter birthday party. 
Since it will start around 3pm on wards, I decided to wear something comfy yet fashionable.



I wore my mustard cow neck top and paired with Erzullie's Maxi Pants from  Resort 2011 Collection.


I am head over heels for the flow of my pants. I loved pairing them back to a bright colored top! This Erzullie Maxi  pants is high-waist and made from a sheer cotton fabric, perfect for the hot summer days to the late cool evenings.










cow neck top: People are people 
maxi pants: Erzullie Maxi Pants ( Resort 2011 Collection)
sandals with floral leather design: SCHU




Thank you for viewing!


xoxo


Barbiejhaki


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...