Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

*** Birthday Bash of Aries ***

Hey Lovelies,

I attended my client and friend’s birthday bash at Old Vine, Eastwood Mall.
We had a fun night and a wonderful celebration.
Ever since I signed my contract with Erzullie, I considered them not only as clients but also as my friends.
It was so easy working with people you can laugh and mingle with.
Aries is very cheerful, fun loving, kind and down to earth.
That’s why when I got her invitation, I instantly confirmed.





It was my first time in this restaurant, I rarely visit Eastwood except if I have an appointment or shoot for Erzullie.
On the other hand, the place brings to mind a classy mix of chill Friday-night vibes and the retained formality of a sophisticated dining experience.
I also love the food and the interior’s very classy.














 I came from my work in Makati, that’s why I look little bit exhausted, I just changed my outfit for the celebration.
I wore Erzullie's Golden Brown lyered skirt and paired it with black tube top.

Layered Skirt:  Erzullie
Necklace: Forever 21









Thank you for viewing!

xoxo

BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...