Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

ACLC Graduation Ball 2012

Hey Lovelies,

Here are some of the photos from the Graduation Ball of a computer school named ACLC in Cabanatuan City, where I worked as a freelance Marketing Consultant.

It's also my honor to be chosen as one of the Master of Ceremonies, to add the pomp and splendour to the event.







During the first part of the program I decided to wear something with red and haltered.
It has a deep haltered cut neckline with some sequins on top.











With Sir JM, one of the instructors and my co-emcee. :P























I changed my outfit to a more casual look and comfortable black Venus cut mini dress.












Dancing......


With my office mates, students and friends




























Thank you to my ACLC family & thank you everyone for reading!

xoxo

BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...